Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in October, I posted about this discontinued item, All Bran Fiber Drink Mix. I actually found quite a few of them at grocery stores and have had them for sale in my eBay store inventory since that time. The last one sold over the weekend. Here is the listing:

Here is the math:

Clearance price at grocery store: $4.89
Coupon stuck on each box: -$2.oo
My price: $2.89
Sale price for 2 boxes: $21.95
My profit before fees: $19.06

I found about 16 of these so my total profit on this obscure little grocery store item was $152.00. Granted it took about 3 months for all of them to sell, but I am ok with that. Not bad for something that I picked up while grocery shopping, and took me about 10 minutes to list!

Keep sending in your great finds to eBaycoach@yahoo.com

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.