Thursday, August 1, 2013

 

I am so excited to announce launch of my brand new website! I have been hard at work for the last few months developing several new projects - all of which will help online sellers be more successful, make more money, and enjoy the freedom of working from home. The site is only about 50% complete. Here is what I have so far:

A free gift for all my readers! Download a free copy of my eBook, "Cash Hiding in Your Home" - a list of 30 items commonly found in many homes that look like junk but actually have value in the eBay marketplace. These are items hiding in plain sight! You may have cash all around you and not even realize it.  Head on over to my new site, SuzanneAWells.com and grab a copy - there may be items on this list that even seasoned eBay sellers don't know about. (And thanks to the members of my Facebook Group for helping contribute to this fantastic list! I learned a bunch of new things reading their ideas, and I've been selling on eBay for 10 years!)

Have a question or just need some quick guidance on an eBay or Amazon issue? Schedule an appointment for a 20 minute consultation using my online scheduler here.

Coming soon:

Ready to learn more about online selling? Sign up to receive updates about my new online eCommerce school, Unite eCommerce. This online school will have a community college feel - you choose what courses you want to take depending upon your most pressing needs, your current skill level, and what interests you. No monthly membership fees, no prerequisite classes, no experience or education required. Just show up and learn something new. Class fees will be reasonable and affordable. I'm busy recruiting other experienced sellers with eCommerce specialties to help teach their passions. Some classes coming soon include:

eBay for Beginners

Selling Pre-owned Clothing on eBay

All About eBay Shipping

Authenticating Designer Items (to avoid VERO violations on eBay)

Hiring Help for Your At-Home eBay or Amazon Business

Book Keeping and Basic Tax Info for eCommerce Sellers

Selling Children's Clothing

eBay and Amazon Best Practices 

Selling Books on Amazon   

Using Amazon Reports

Holiday Selling Strategies

I've got some fantastic teachers lined up and we are hard at work creating these courses to help you learn more, do more, and make more money! Sign up here to receive more information about upcoming classes, class schedules, and other information about this revolutionary new online learning center. If you have an idea for a class please leave a comment below. And if you are an experienced seller and would like to join my team, I'd love to hear from you! Just contact me here and let's talk!

Take a look around my new site here and stay tuned for more announcements coming soon!

Tagged: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.