Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crystal sent in her success story:

"Raggedy Ann and Andy Crib set. This I just took a chance on, but bought this 11 piece set for $14.99 and sold it for $50.00 just a few hours after I listed it."




Raggedy Ann and Andy 11 Piece Bedding Set


Crystal's cost = $14.99
eBay sale price = $49.99
Profit before fees = $35

Great sale, Crystal.

This post is in honor of my childhood friend, Tom, whose birthday is Thursday, 11/12. Tom claims that I threw his beloved Raggedy Andy in the creek when we were kids. I have no memory of this. I guess I was mean back then. Happy birthday, Tom!





Learn more about selling vintage items on eBay - check out my colleague Brigitte's book - Thrift Store Goldmines

Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.