Monday, November 16, 2009

Tammy sent in this success story:

"Hi Suzanne, I wanted to give you an update on the Camel hair coat I e-mailed you about earlier this month. I paid $7.99 for it at the Goodwill thrift store, it was in mint condition and sold it on eBay for $244.00!! Here is the link if you'd like to share it on your blog. (By the way... I would have never known camel hair was something to look for if it wasn't for listening to your podcasts! Your information has helped me greatly.)"



Men's Camel Hair Coat


Wow, outstanding sale!! Yes, camel hair is a great find and sells very well on eBay. For those new to my blog, click here to check out my podcasts, especially the episodes regarding selling thrift store finds and used clothing. There is a huge demand for gently used items on eBay.

If you have a seller success story you would like to share, send it in to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com.

Happy Selling!





Learn more about selling used thrift store items on eBay - check out my colleague Brigitte's book - Thrift Store Goldmines

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.