Friday, December 18, 2009


I regularly check several daily deal sites for items I can grab for a huge discount and resell on eBay. Today, one of my favorite sites. 1 Sale a Day, is offering a subscription to Entrepreneur Magazine for FREE, just pay $2.99 for shipping. I have already signed up, and this is legitimate. Click here to get your subscription - only offered today, December 18.

I am not an affiliate for this site or for Entrepreneur, and I don't get anything if you sign up. I am just spreading the good news. Entrepreneur Magazine is an excellent resource for anyone who is serious about taking their home business to the next level. This publication provides resources for marketing, advertising, niche products, expanding your business, and much more.

To find other daily deals, visit Siteage, which is a huge compiled list of numerous daily deal sites. You can usually find a few things a week to buy for resale on eBay and Amazon.

Have a great day on eBay!




Find sloppy listings and resell the items for way more than you paid for them! Click here to see my personal examples.

Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.