Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Keisha sent in this success story:

I just wanted to share an eBay success story. I decided to start selling on eBay about one month ago, and so far it has been a really fun and rewarding experience. I have been able to make a profit from things just sitting around my house. I happened to listen to the podcast on antiques and I realized I had one of the items you mentioned right in my garage. Turns out this Texas Instruments Speak and Spell that we couldn't even sell at a garage sale for $5 about 2 months ago sold on ebay for $76!!!

Here is Keisha's listing:



Texas Instruments Vintage Speak & Spell


Keisha's cost: $0 (she already had it)
Selling price: $76

Wow, that's an outstanding sale! If you have a seller success story or eBay flip you would like to share, send it in to me at ebaycoach@yahoo.com.

Check out my huge list of thrift store items to sell on eBay with lots of items just like this.

Happy Selling!


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eBay Selling Coach BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.